Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 74: Batch Your Errands

Sometimes it seems like I am always running errands. Everyday there is something that "has" to be done. Because of the Holidays some of my errands have stacked up so I grouped them all together and had a big errand day. I was able save myself days of running around, some gas from excess back and forth trips and I was able to help the planet a little with less car emissions. It took me a bit of time but now I am errand free for a while!

This idea and more ways to Save the Planet can be found at a website called 50 Ways to Help:

Thre and back25. BATCH ERRANDS
Feel like you spend your whole week trying to catch up with the errands? Take a few moments once a week to make a list of all the errands that need to get done, and see if you can batch them into one trip. Not only will you be saving gasoline, but you might find yourself with much better time-management skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment