Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 87: Give Food to Homeless

Today, on our way home from a friend's house there was a man standing on the corner with a sign that said Hungry, anything helps. We had a bunch of snacks in our car so I quickly organized them, found a bag to put them in and gave the guy the food for our Good Human Act. A friend of mine suggested, a while ago, to keep a few food items in the car for occasions like today and that would have been a great thing to have. I am going to put a bag with some food in my middle console today so I will have that available for next time.

2 comments:

  1. I recently found myself overwhelmed with outgrown kids clothes and a baby crib that has been stored away collecting dust. The first thing I thought was…why am I keeping all this stuff? There are so many families in need that could use all the things I seem to be hoarding for no reason at all. It doesn't have to be spring to start cleaning. People are in need all year around.

    ReplyDelete