Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 93: Have a No Screens Day

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, we had a No Screens Day for our Good Human Act, and for some fun! That means we had no tv, no wii, no DS, no computers and hardly any phone(had to take an inportanat email or 2). We also started the day off having a no lights day too, we took flashlights to the bathroom and anywhere else dark- they loved using the  flashlights, but we had to change that one when I made dinner, kinda hard to cook with out seeing the food. We tried to keep most of the lights off after dinner though too. It was a really fun day. We spent extra time outside, made an awesome fort and I got my spring cleaning started in my kitchen. It was a wonderful day and saving some energy for our planet made it even better! We are going to try and do this every other Saturday from now on!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun Sunday and I am sure you save energy but I bet it was most fun for the boys...

    ReplyDelete