Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 9: Unblocked a Road

I actually had a plan today for my Good Human act but on my way to do it my husband called and told me it would not work today. I was totally bummed. I headed back home instead to work on some last minute details for a Fall Festival/ Trunk or Treating event I was going to tonight. On my way there was a huge cardboard box in the middle of the road that was slowing down traffic and making everyone swerve around it. I was about to do the same, when I had a light bulb moment. "Hey, I can move that box!!" So, I went around it, pulled over as soon as I could, hopped out of my car, ran in to the street, grabbed the box, shoved it into the back of may car and drove on home. I have never done that before. I see obstacles in the road all the time and I have never been the one to move it before, I have never even thought about who moves the stuff in the road before. It was an eye opener for me about the Good Human acts that must go on all the time. Thanks, whoever you are, for moving junk out of the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment