Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 11: Happy Halloween!

Today is a very busy day. It is my son's first day back to school after his 11 day fall break, we were in charge of snack so we made and brought 54 Eyeball Muffins to class, it was my turn for carpool, I still hadn't bought candy for trick or treaters tonight (dang I am a slacker), I had to run to another store to get large envelopes so I could go to the post office to drop a few things off, plus make sure the house is tidy for my mother in law who is coming in 30 minutes and that is all before 11am this morning. And that's not to mention all the plans for the rest of the day :) Why am I telling you all of this? Because with all of this going on, and it being a Holiday, I thought there was no way I was going to be able to cram in a Good Human Act, but actually because of all these errands I was able to do one very small act many times over. My younger sons and I wished almost everyone we came in contact with today, everywhere we went, a Happy Halloween and we will continue to do this little act all day long. Halloween is so fun and it has made our crazy chores so much more enjoyable today to try and spread that spooky spirit a little. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment