Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 12: Thank You Notes

It is the first day of November! The month when giving thanks really gets put on a pedestal, where it should be. I have so many things to be thankful for but, unfortunately, sometimes showing my gratitude gets put at the bottom of the to-do list. So, to start things off for this month of Thanksgiving I woke up early to write some thank you letters letting some people who have meant and done a lot for me lately know much I love and appreciate them. Ya, sorry if you are a recipient of one of my mushy notes, they may be cheesy but they are sincere, and I really thank you!

Also, on an awesome side note, I was walking my son to his carpool friend's house, and just after we started walking he saw some candy trash from last nights Halloween enjoyment. He immediately bent down, picked it up and handed it to me. He continued picking up all the trash he found until we got to our destination. Both the pockets of my hubby's large jacket I was wearing were bulging! I waved goodbye, emptied my pockets and took the other side of the road home to continue the Good Human Act my 6 year old started. I'd say we got about a whole grocery bag full! What an inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. 10-29
    Went to the farmers market today and got tons of good deals-so I made produce baskets for 2 of my neighbors, passing on good health :)
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome, I bet they loved it! Thanks for sharing your Good Human Act!

    ReplyDelete