Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 38: Re-Gift Gift Wrap

We save all the gift bags we get, Birthdays, Christmas, Halloween, you name it- we still have them. I originally started saving the bags because I am too cheap to buy cute bags for presents so, I would just reuse the adorable ones other people bought and gave us. But today when I pulled some out to deliver some stuff to people I realized it is also great for the environment! It is recycling and saving resources. Sometimes I don't have the right bag for the right occasion, so a  little girl's birthday present might be in a Super Hero bag, or a delivery of oils might be in a Godiva chocolate bag, but heck that just adds to the fun of the gift, it adds a little originality, right :) Well, even if it doesn't it, it saves some money and some paper so it seems like an alright re-gifting situation to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment