Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 16: Donate (or walk) For a Cure

My sister in law, Kenz, and her girlfriend, Ashley, sent me a link on Facebook to support them while they Walk to End Alzheimer's, this weekend, in Arizona. I think they are amazing and I am so happy to be able to make a donation to back their efforts for today's Good Human Act. My husband's Grandpa suffers from Alzheimer so, this cause really hits home. It is just heartbreaking to see the effects this disease can have. A cure would be miraculous! Here is a link that explains more about Alzheimer's. It has facts and figures, stages, how you can help and so much more: Alzheimer's Association.

If you are interested in donating to this cause click here to be directed to their Team's Donation Page.

Good luck with your walk today ladies and thank you so much for making me aware of this great event and foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment