Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 44: Support Local Crafters, Groups & Home Based Businesses

Yesterday was so busy I never even got a chance to sit down and write about my Good Human Act. And what a fun act it was! I supported local crafters, home based businesses and a local Mom's Group called Bloom by vending, attending and spending at Bloom's 1st Annual Holiday Craft Boutique! The boutique was set up so adorably! It had all the booths matching to their cute theme, it had a marvelous hot chocolate bar and great raffle baskets that were made with a donation from every vendor! A few friends and I were lucky enough to be able to rent a booth at the boutique to spread the word about the doTERRA Essential Oils I am in love with! And by attending we were also able to shop and help support and encourage local crafters and other home based businesses! It was a terrific Boutique that I will be anxiously awaiting to attend again next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment