Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 61: Buy Recycled Business Cards

I needed to buy a few business cards today to have on hand, to give out my information easily with my doTERRA Essential Oils stuff. While I was looking around online for a site to buy from I saw 100% recycled business cards from many sites! I ended up going with Vista Print, for my recycled cards for my Good Human Act today, because their site was really easy to use and had so many design options that it made what I was looking for really quick to make! The price on the recycled cards was really reasonable too!

Here is a little infromation from Vista Print on their recycled products:

Thinking Green
We’re making responsible choices because every little bit counts
  • Proud to offer 100% recycled business cards and postcards
  • Striving to set the bar as an earth-friendly company
  • Excited about our energy-efficient systems allowing us to pass the savings on to you
  • Are Vistaprint’s recycled products made from 100% recycled materials?
    • Yes. Our recycled business cards and postcards are made from 100% post-consumer waste.
    • What is post-consumer waste?
    • It’s paper that has served its intended purpose and has been separated from solid waste to be recycled into new paper.
    • What is the quality of the recycled paper stock?
    • The paper is 100-lb., pure white stock, meaning it’s the same weight as our premium paper card stock.
    • Will the recycled paper be rough or have specks in it?
    • The paper is smooth and, although it will have more visible fibers than traditional matte paper, the fibers are only noticeable if you look closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment