Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 63: Help Kids Pull Snow Tubes up a Hill

We are in Durango, CO for our family Christmas trip!! YAY! It has been just beautiful here and so fun! Yesterday we went snow tubing, which we loved but it was quite a bit of work to trudge up the hill to go tubing. The snow was fresh so there wasn't much traction or any premade paths so the kids had quite the time just getting up the hill, not to mention pulling their tubes up. So, for a small Good Human Act I helped pull tubes up the hill every time I went up. I always had at least one tube for my family (usually filled with one of my boys) and another one or two for other kids trying to get up the hill for a fun time. It was quite the workout, but it was a blast and I was happy to be able to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment