Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 71: Help the Older Generation with Newer Technology

Yesterday I didn't get a chance to post because it was my birthday (yay 30!) and I tried to stay away from the computer :) It didn't stop me from doing my Good Human Act though! My son Keston and I went to the grocery store to pick up some Papa Murphy's Pizza (yum!) and a movie and while we were waiting in line to use the Red Box machine an older lady was before us and just couldn't get it figured out. Technology changes and changes fast today and lots of people struggle to keep up with it, myself included. But Red Box I get so, Keston and I helped her through it and we all had a good laugh about how far society and entertainment have come. It was fun to help and Keston loved that he got to help too. I can't wait to see what technology stumps Keston someday, he is such a whiz already it will have to be some mind boggling stuff compared to what's out there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment